1) Me
I am a passionate college student trying to open the eyes of others about problems there are seldom talked about. I am hard working, and just as it is a blessing and a curse I am stubborn until I achieve what I want. I believe that if I were to start HUSH, an organization that educates people about human trafficking that will in turn diminish trafficking popularity, will change my life for the better. I will be making a difference.
2)What am I offering to customers?
I am offering a service that will educate people about the second largest crime industry in the world. This will make millions of people more cautious and keep more them safe and less likely from being slaves.
3) Why do they care?
They care because it is a sickening crime. Imagine a well known teen in your life disappearing from society because they have been taken into the black market of human trafficking. Most importantly, this crime does not lean on one gender specifically. Although, the majority of victims are women (55%) and whooping 45% are men.
4) What are my core competencies?
The second I learned about this issue, my freshman year in college (I am a junior now), I knew I had to be part of a change. The drive was so intuitive that my career mindset shifted. Becoming a doctor was still in mind but becoming part of something bigger became my ultimate goal. I have an incredible passion like no other and that is what will drive HUSH into becoming a big name.
The passion for this issue is present. The elements of the concept fit well. The challenge is grabbing the attention of people and going against a 32 billion dollar market. It is very evident that human trafficking is wrong, however, it is not talked about. Educating people and making them believe that a change can be made is the ultimate challenge, everything else fits well together.
I believe you have a noble idea and especially for a topic that is often overlooked. I know a bit about this issue because my cousin is always involved in fundraisers to promote awareness of the reality and dangers of human trafficking. It is a terrible crime that not only harms the individuals affected but their families as well. Whether you chose medicine or not, there is always a way to make an impact on the lives of other people. HUSH is a great idea.
ReplyDeleteI can feel the passion in your words that you have for this idea. I think that the most important quality that successful entrepreneurs possess is a passion for their cause, and it is clear you have found yours. Keep up the good work and I look forward to learning more about HUSH.
ReplyDeleteYou have a very good idea. I know you can make it work with the burning passion that you have for the subject. I believe that educating the population before starting the HUSH foundation might be the best avenue. This will allow people to know what they are getting themselves into before they join HUSH.
ReplyDelete