I am proposing a stop to human trafficking through the educating people with a non-profit organization, HUSH. This crime industry is second largest falling behind drugs. There is an opportunity to start a movement and end this horrific crime.
Karen, I really enjoyed listening to your elevator pitch. Your gestures were very animated and timed appropriately, and you kept me interested from start to finish. I think your proposal to start this movement is so awesome! Human trafficking is a big issue and something needs to be done. Great post!
Karen, I really like how much emotion you were able to put into your pitch. Try not to sway as much back and forth. It is okay to maybe walk around some, but try only to make certain key impacts of your pitch. Great job.
http://kseq11.blogspot.com/2016/06/blog-post_4.html (Tweaking the Innovation)
ReplyDeleteKaren, I really enjoyed listening to your elevator pitch. Your gestures were very animated and timed appropriately, and you kept me interested from start to finish. I think your proposal to start this movement is so awesome! Human trafficking is a big issue and something needs to be done. Great post!
ReplyDeleteKaren, I really like how much emotion you were able to put into your pitch. Try not to sway as much back and forth. It is okay to maybe walk around some, but try only to make certain key impacts of your pitch. Great job.
ReplyDelete