Friday, July 22, 2016

Celebrating Failure

There were multiple times in which I failed this semester. Primarily, the failures came from interviewing people. Sometimes, people did not want to talk me, while other times the weather was just really bad to go out and find random strangers to talk to. I failed to complete several assignments in which we had to interview people. However, I did manage to interview a few and it is not as bad as I thought it would be. Interviewing people is still not something I enjoy and I believe that this class requires a lot of it. The fact that I failed at this, effects me because I know it will effect my grade, but it is not something that I can go back and change. Therefore, I must continue to move forward and take my loss as is, and learn from this experience and put more effort into things that put me out of my comfort zone.


This picture represents me on the hunt for interviewees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment