HUSH will be an incredibly important part of my life. It is my mission to educate people on human trafficking and continue to make it relevant throughout the years. It is therefore that I plan to stay with HUSH for as long as I can. HUSH is so important to me and I believe that there are not much people who have passion for it as I do. I think that my exit strategy has only motivated me to find ways to make the organization a successful one.

I think it is great that you have created a venture that is really focused on helping people. I am a bit unsure what you plan to do to raise money in order to keep raising awareness. However, it is admirable that you hope to stick with your organization in order to have the greatest long-term impact on people. I hope your venture is successful!
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you feel so deeply for the victims of human trafficking. It really is something atrocious, and it is the sad proof that human slavery still exists to this day. It also sounds like HUSH is something that you would surely consider passing to your kids, or, at least, keeping them aware of the situation. I wish you the best for everything in your path!
ReplyDelete