Sunday, July 17, 2016

Elevator Pitch No.3






6 comments:

  1. I definitely think that more needs to be done to stop human trafficking. I like how you included a statistic about the average age when these individuals are pulled into human trafficking. It makes the topic seem more close to home and more likely to draw an emotional response from your audience. Overall, I think you made some good points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your post Karen, this is a very strong topic but just like you said something that it must be talked about. I really like how passionate you feel about this and that you want something to be done about it. Overall, I think you did pretty good but I wished you had looked at the camera a little more and not paced back and forth as much. These are completely normal things we do when we are nervous and it took me some time to be able to feel comfortable giving speeches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, human trafficking is a strong topic but it is important that is talked about to spread awareness. I think you touched on some important facts and used statistics well to drive your point home. Great pitch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen,
    As I've mentioned previously, I love your idea. I think it is so altruistic and thoughtful. It's not something that many people divide their attention to. Regarding your pitch, I think you spoke very well. You seemed very passionate about your subject, which is great. This is something that many people do not have and you can use it to your advantage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Karen,
    I like that you chose such a meaningful problem that is spreading rapidly, the topic in itself makes people want to listen to what you have to say. The use of statistics gives us as listeners a true sense of how bad this situation is getting. You spoke very clear but maybe speak a little louder to show passion and confidence in what you are saying. Overall well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that your pitch was great, you really spoke from your heart about the topic and it shows strongly. Using statistics is a great way to pull in potential investors so great job with that. I think that you could have explained a tad more about your organization but good job overall!

    ReplyDelete