Looking back on the posts, I realize that I have grown with this class. Like most people entering something new, I was little to optimistic on certain aspects that this class would bring. For instance, I was initially excited to be out of my comfort zone and interview people. However, I did not enjoy interviewing random strangers. Although interviewing people was not my favorite, now I do not see it much as a big deal as it was in the first instant I had to do it. I enjoyed reading about the aspirations of others and what kind of business they would like to pursue. I do believe that I have moved toward having more of an entrepreneurial mindset, because this class has pushed me to realize that what I want to do id doable...it has in a way already started the process.
For new coming students, I recommend to always stay on top of the assignments. I missed a few easy ones for leaving them last minute and they are going to affect my grade. I would also recommend to do the interviews although they can be a pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment